Begin your journey with Bubbl.
What we’re about
Marketing ExecutiveApply Now
- Full Time
Marketing Executive Close
As a marketing assistant, you’ll contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote our product, services and ideas. This a varied role, which includes:
- public relations
- event organisation
- product development
- business or management
- IT or computer science
An awareness of digital media techniques is also useful.
- communication and interpersonal skills
- customer-facing skills
- commercial awareness and business acumen
- the ability to think strategically
- copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both
print and online
- an eye for detail
- analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- drive and self-motivation
- a flexible approach to work
- the ability to work well under pressure
- teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- influencing and negotiation skills
- skills in IT and social media
- numeracy skills
Mobile DeveloperApply Now
- Full Time
- Remote / London
Mobile Developer Close
We are seeking a junior to mid-level mobile developer with a hunger and passion to learn new skills to join our in-house development team.
Candidates should be aware of mobile development practices, be able to discuss requirements and formulate solutions with the Head of Development and deliver the agreed solution.
The successful candidate must also be able to maintain existing application code where necessary.
With the correct training and guidance the successful candidate will be expected to be able to work in a team or individually, depending on the tasks undertaken. All work will be carried out off-site with regular meetings and pairing sessions taking place online.
The role will be remote working for the time being, this may change in the future with some requirement for meetings at a location in Central London.
No specific qualifications are required, candidates may come from a wide range of backgrounds, but must be able to demonstrate a knowledge and ability in designing and developing mobile app for Android using Java and iOS using Objective-C.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
experience of either Java for Android or Objective-C for iOS
exposure to other development languages will be an advantage
ability to review code, track down and fix bugs
the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely
an ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
an interest into delivery pipelines for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deploymen
Sales ExecutiveApply Now
- Full Time
Sales Executive Close
Your role as a sales executive is to sell the Companies products and services to individuals, businesses and government organisations. Sales may be domestic (within the UK), international, or a combination of both.
As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, you will strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
- business, management or marketing
- computing, engineering or technology (for technical sales)
- media studies (for advertising and media sales)
You will need to have:
- the ability and desire to sell
- no fear of picking up the phone to call people you don’t know
- excellent communication skills
- a positive, confident and determined approach
- resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- a high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- the skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- the capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- a good level of numeracy